Type: Cemented Carbide Special Equipment
Input Size: depending on working zone size.
Processed Materials: Parts
Applications: Pressure Sintering Furnace is designed to integrate the functions of pressure de-waxing, vacuum de-waxing, vacuum sintering, TORVAC, partial pressure sintering, pressure sintering, atmosphere sintering, fast cooling and etc.
Sinter HIP furnace series are designed to integrate the functions of pressure de-waxing, vacuum de-waxing, vacuum sintering, TORVAC, partial pressure sintering, pressure sintering, atmosphere sintering, fast cooling and etc.With atmosphere sintering function, process gases like Ar, H2, CH4 and N2 could be used to control chamber atmosphere of de-waxing and sintering process.Horizontal design for easy loading, unloading and maintenance.Automatic control during whole process.
6000 Furnace run (about 20 years)
Dimension of usable space
Max. load weight
Weight of furnace
Max. working pressure
Max. working temperature
High temperature uniformity
Paraffin as the binder
Temperature increasing rate (without loading)
≤ 2Pa, tested in cold and clean chamber
≤ 2Pa/h, tested in cold and clean chamber
≤30 min., pumping to 5Pa in cold and clean chamber
Wax collecting rate
（Paraffin as the binder）
Fast cooling（with loading）
（cooling water ≤30℃）
From 1450 ℃ to 100℃, 3~5h
From 1450 ℃ to 100℃, 5~7h
1. Comprehensive functions: integrate vacuum/pressure dewaxing, partial pressure, atmosphere control, and rapid cooling, which are all full automatically.
2. High efficiency: wax collection rate≥96%, with imported dry vacuum pump while no need of vacuum pump oil, to improve the pumping speed, reduce the noise,, and adapt to pollution of various forming agents.
3. Excellent performance: apply high quality imported components in key parts of the furnace body, of good stability. High quality composite carpet in insulation layer, of small heat loss, can achieve excellent efficiency. Four-zone temperature control applied. All heating elements, graphite parts are all imported after carefully selecting; of high strength density and resistant to high pressure gas scour.
4. Safe and reliable, furnace structure is manufactured to national standards for pressure vessels, and also four security guarantee, with imported valve control.
5. Convenient to operate: liner door and thermal insulation door can be independently controlled to meet various process requirements. Imported valve guide and profibus, with compact structure, avoid scene wiring. Complete test run and pre-commissioning to reduce the time for customer to put into operation.